WooCommerce Request a Quote v2.55
WooCommerce Request a Quote v2.55 – The WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin for WordPress allows your visitors/customers to add products to a wishlist and submit an easy “request for a quote” from the Site Owner. This gives an opportunity for the Site Owner to give special rates based on the quantity/amount of the order.
- Automatic Order Creation
- Widget with dynamic refresh
- Easy to show/hide Add to Quote or Add to Cart buttons at category/individual product level.
- Integrates Easily with Gravity Forms,Contact Form 7 and Formidable PRO.
- Easy to replace the Add to Cart button with Add to Quote
- Easy to add button to shop or product list page and product details page.
- Easy to customize the look and feel of the button.
- Easy to hide Price on the Shop and Product Pages.
- Easy to configure send email to multiple administartors(order info to admin only) and customer.
- High Flexibility in customizing email template.
- Easy to hide/show Price column.
- High flexibility in add/remove fields in the request form.
- Easy to display total count of the products in the added list.
- Easy to display text or redirect to thank you page to look at conversions.
- Customize URL for the Quote List Page.
DOWNLOAD LINKS AND DEMO URLS
[stextbox id=’files-demo’ caption=’DEMO URL’]https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-request-a-quote/6460218[/stextbox]